Support Our Troops. Our Troops need Support. We should support our troops. You should support our troops.
Operation Hire Our Heroes
Why Operation Hire Our Heroes
Troops Say Thank You for your Support
Video provided by: Sandra Arnold, APR
Public Affairs Advisory Team Director Department of Defense Civilian
ISAF Joint Command, RC-North email@example.com
Who was Mike Spann?
Michael Spann was a paramilitary operations officer in the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division. Spann was the first American killed in combat during the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.
- The following Military Hospitals are known to have been treating wounded Troops from various battle zones. They are in need of: phone cards, disposable cameras, magazines, music and video CD's and tapes, individually wrapped snacks, candy, microwave popcorn, bottled water, writing instruments, xBox games (new or used) paper and envelopes, etc. Lansstuhl expecially needs basic clothing since they are the intial staging point for wounded out of Iraq. Send items to:
Naval Medical Center, San Diego
ATTN: Marine Liaison Office
34800 Bob Wilson Drive
San Diego, CA 92134-5000
Landstuhl Regional Medical Center
Attn: MCEUL-CH/Chaplains Office
APO AE 09180
Brooks Army Medical Center
ATTN: Judeth Markelz, Army Community Services
2010 Stanley Road, STE 95,
Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234-5095
National Naval Medical Center
ATTN: SSGT Jeremiah M. Holland, USMC
8901 Wisconsin Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20889
Tripler Army Medical Center PAO
1 Jarrett White Road
Honolulu, HI 96859
Favorite Troop Support Links:
The Virtual Wall Vietnam Memorial
- The Virtual Wall Vietnam Veterans Memorial publishes photographs,
poems, letters, and citations remembering those who died in the
Vietnam War. StudentLawns.org
- In an effort to give back StudentLawns.Org requires it's members to provide free lawn maintenance to a senior citizen or United States military veteran. Student Lawns is an Austin, Texas based Lawn Service Company. We mow lawns and provide basic yard maintenance services at a reasonable rate. Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund
- The Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund honors the bravery and dedication exhibited by Americans in our armed forces who have sacrificed life and limb by providing educational scholarships to their children.
- Citizen Soldier Family Support Foundation, Inc. is a 501 (C)(3), non-profit established in early 2005. Our primary purpose is to serve citizen-soldiers and their familiies in need of financial, residential, vocational and transitional assistance.
- Operation First Response mission is to assist the
wounded military and their families with personal
and financial needs who are serving our country
during Operation Iraqi Freedom and forward.
Armed Services YMCA
- The YMCA has provided educational, recreational, social and religious support to the military since 1861 and continues that effort with the Defense Department through the Armed Services YMCA headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
Operation Gratitude - OPGratitude.com
- OPERATION GRATITUDESM, together with the
California Army National Guard, 746th QM BN, Van Nuys, seek to lift troops' morale, and bring a smile to their faces by sending Care Packages to service members overseas. OPERATION GRATITUDESM Care Packages contain food, toiletries, necessities, entertainment items and personal letters of appreciation, all wrapped with good wishes of love and support.
-The Foundation's communications network offers soldiers more than 8,000 miles away the opportunity to participate in milestone family events such as births, birthdays, weddings and school graduations. It will soon include installations at military hospitals here in the United States, to enable soldiers to interact with their newborn children and loved ones who have become ill with video conferencing. One project, "Bracelets Across America" are a vinyl wristband with a reusable metal snap. Helping Our Heroes Foundation
- Our Mission provides funding, services, and volunteers to augment the support of our military injured in either Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan) or Operation Iraqi Freedom, and runs parallel to the initiatives identified in the Disabled Soldiers Support System (DS3). 56th Brigade Phone Card Drive
- In January 2005, the Texas Army National Guard 56th Brigade Combat Team will be sent to Iraq in the largest overseas deployment of the Texas National Guard since World War II. In addition to thanking these men and women for their service by attending the deployment ceremony at 2 p.m. Jan. 1 in Floyd Casey Stadium, Baylor University and other Central Texas organizations are asking you to support our troops by helping them stay in touch with their families and loved ones while serving in Iraq. We intend to send every member of the Guard off to Iraq with a prepaid "phone card" in their pack. SoldierSupport.net
- "Support Our Troops Fund" is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Due to some hard work by a great man, he has managed to get donations to "VVA 100 Support Our Troops Fund" tax deductible. VVA100 is a 501(c) (19) Fraternal NPO and the State Charter Numbers are #61 62 60, all donations sent to Support Our Troops are 100% tax deductable. WoundedWarriorHospitalFund.org
-Wounded Warriors was started by the soldiers, sailors, airmen, civilians and Marines of the U.S. European Command to purchase quality-of-life items for those soldiers, airmen, sailors and Marines wounded or injured in Iraq and Afghanistan and evacuated to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany. SemperFiFund.org
- The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund helps Marines, sailors, and their families meet their financial needs during difficult times. The Fund works closely with the Marine Corps, the Navy, and hospitals nationwide to identify and assess the needs of specific families. OperationUplink.com
- Operation Uplink is a unique program that keeps military personnel and hospitalized veterans in touch with their families and loved ones by providing them with a free phone card. Using contributions from supporters like you, Operation Uplink purchases phone cards and distributes them to servicemen and women who are separated from those they care about. AmericaSupportsYou.org
- Show your support for the Troops in a very official way. USO.org
- The great intangible of America's wars beyond logistics, beyond strategy, beyond wonder weapons and Generals, is the spiritual force of its fighting men and women - and that is the force that the USO so magnificently serves... BlueStarMothers.org
- We are mothers who have or have had children serving in the military . We are a non-profit 501(c)3 service organization supporting each other, our children and promoting patriotism . SoldiersAngels.org
- The Soldiers' Angels was started by a self-described "ordinary mother" of an ordinary young man turned hero, Corporal Brandon Varn. Brandon was deployed in Iraq and has since honorably completed his mission and has returned back to his proud and loving family. WoundedWarriorProject.org
- The Wounded Warrior Project was founded on the principle that veterans are our nation's greatest citizens. The Project seeks to assist those men and women of our armed forces who have been severely injured during the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other hot spots around the world. My Soldier
- My Soldier is a program that puts politics aside and lets U.S. soldiers know that someone back home cares. Sgt. Juan Salas, who served for 14 months in Iraq, established the program with the help of his school, Manhattanville College, when he returned from the war. operationmilitarypride.org
- Operation Military Pride is a volunteer organization with a wide range of activities-all of which are to boost the morale of our troops deployed overseas. We not only send cards, letters and care packages ourselves, but also distribute troop names and addresses to patriots wanting to send cards, letters or care packages directly to troops. We are one of the very few groups that allow direct contact with a service member, eliminating the "middle man" and expenses. OperationTroopSupport.us
- Operation Troop Support, a 501c3 non-profit organization, aims to help soldiers and their families. Our group supplies deployed soldiers with needed items that are difficult to obtain overseas, and locally, we provide support to the family support meetings and to the food pantry. Adopt Our Troops Campaign
- Register a military person for prayer or 'adopt' a member of the military service for prayer. Information, customized prayer certificate, and registration. All For Our Military
- An email or pen pal project designed to send correspondence to troops who do not receive large amounts of mail. Information, commentary, and related links. eMail Our Military
- Free service providing encouragement, motivation, and support to the United States military via email and postal mail. Letters From Home
- Volunteer-based program that supports military personnel through letters and calling cards. Military Support Group for Our Homefront Heroes
- Provides support for service men and women, and their families. Access for hard to find web sites with military support information. Based in Grand Junction, Colorado. Information, events, and links. National Military Appreciation Month 2003
- Celebrated in May due to VE Day, Military Spouse Day, Loyalty Day, Armed Forces Day/Week, National Day of Prayer, and Memorial Day. Origination and purpose are discussed, as well as events, media page, participation ideas, and military links. NetPets.org
- Information and registration for this national network of foster homes that will temporarily house, nurture, and care for the dogs, cats, and birds for deployed military personnel. Noanie
- How to send care packages, donate, and write and send letters to deployed soldiers. Operation Hero Miles
- Program allowing donation of one's frequent flyer miles to troops to supplement the R&R program. How to donate, information for soldiers and FAQ. Operation Paperback
- A non-profit, volunteer organization that collects gently used books and sends them to American troops deployed overseas. Operation Shoebox
- Based in Florida, requesting help by writing letters and collecting donations of items to send to troops on the frontlines. News, information, and drop-off locations. Operation USO Care Package
- Encourages individuals and corporations to write a personal message and financially support care package to be delivered to service members. Information, USO locations, and listing of care package items. Operation: We Love Our Troops
- Collects items to be distributed to deployed troops. News, events calendar, and photos. Our Troops Need Your Help
- Encourages donating and sending hygiene products in care packages to military personnel. Suggestions given. Retired Military Support Group
- Information for military retirees, widows and widowers of retirees, and their families. Also, history of group, pictures, meetings, and calendar of events. Salute our Military
- Patriotic products, screensavers, and discussion board. Sons And Daughters Of America
- A military relief group designed to send support packages and messages directly to the troops. Support Our Troops
- Encouraging support for US troops and their families thru image galleries, articles, information on rallies, advice from veterans, news, and related links. Thank Our Troops
- Send a restaurant gift certificates for a free lunch or dinner for two. Humane Society: Tips for Military Personnel on Temporary Pet Care
- Press release with ideas, suggestions, and related information for those men or women facing deployment and in need of temporary care for their pets. SoldierRide.com
- Tony Snow sponsors this and they are raising money for wounded soldiers.
- They do a lot so go to their site to read all they do!
- They are now sending Heaters to the Troops.
- Send a care package to Any Soldier in Harm's Way.
- Scholorships for Military Dependents.
The Military Guide.
The Military Guide is the straight shooters handbook for future, current, and former military service members. It's no doubt that service men and women face countless uncertainties at every stage of their military career. From those first timid steps into the recruiter's office to walking proudly off base with your DD-214 as a newly minted Veteran, we're here to help.
At the Military Guide, we've got your six.
It's our mission to create informative and reliable resources for Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, Reservists, and anyone considering joining the Armed Forces. Final Salute Inc.
There are no longer front lines in war, however, female Veterans feel they are put at the end of line when seeking housing and other supportive services. Over 2,000,000 women have served with honor since the Revolutionary War. They have fulfilled thier obligations to their country; we now need to support them during their time of need. With the help of the American people, foundation and corporate supporters, we know our mission is achievable.
Why are we doing this? Because it's the right thing to do. VetReady.org VetReady is a San Diego, CA based non-profit corporation designed to host free on-the-job training and job placement services to veterans that have been unemployed or underemployed for three months or more. VetReady host the '"Support Our Troops Resource & Career Fairs" that have successfully catered to over 600 veteran friendly employers since April 2012. VetReady Resource and Career Fairs are designed for Officers and Enlisted personnel leaving the service, as well as veterans who have already transitioned but are seeking a career change. Our Career Fair events will help you make the transition into the civilian workforce by matching your skills and career goals with opportunities with one of America's finest organizations. The Tree of Freedom I am a Veteran that is working on a Memorial for the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. And would ask for your help. I am wanting to get the word out to as many as possible about the project, at the current time I am trying to raise the funds needed to build this Memorial. The details can be found at http://treeoffreedom.org Ęthe donation page is on kickstarter http://kck.st/12Vs2mw . It's a Memorial made by a service member for service members. Adopt A US Soldier
- Adopt A US Soldier is a non-profit organization that seeks volunteers to help show the brave men and women fighting for our freedom that their sacrifices will not go unnoticed. It connects supportive civilians with deployed troops and offers a channel by which to communicate encouragement and express gratitude to those brave men and women serving in the United States Armed Forces.
Homes for Disabled Veterans
- Homes for Disabled Veterans is a Non-Profit 501c3 Organization that is dedicated to providing new homes, rebuilt homes, and modifications on existing homes for severely disabled veterans that will allow easier access to common functions that are custom suited to their individual needs and requirements.
Stars For Our Troops
- Four women send stars from worn-out flags to military men and women. We are accepting names and addresses of soldiers currently serving, so they can receive their Stars. 100 Stars are sent to all currently serving. Veterans will receive 50 Stars to share.
Operation Welcome Home Maryland
- Hundreds of our Sailors, Airmen, Soldiers and Marines return from the War on Terror every week through the gates of the Baltimore/ Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. Since March 2007, Operation Welcome Home volunteers have greeted over 800 flights and more than 180,000 Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coast Guard service members. We invite you to come on out.
Operation Hire Our Heroes
- Here is what we're all about: We are a 501(c) (3) Organization helping veterans find employment through HD Video profiles showcasing their skills, talents, experience and personality to prospective employers. An online database that connects employers and veterans looking for work. Watch for our mobile HD production studio bus tour coming soon!
A Helping Hoof
- A Helping Hoof will provide specially trained rescue horses to qualified Wounded Warriors. These horses will vastly improve the individual's self-esteem and, at the same time, significantly contribute to his/her ability to readjust into today's society. Project Healing Waters
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc. is dedicated to the physical and emotional rehabilitation of disabled active military service personnel and veterans through fly fishing and fly tying education and outings. The Hugs Project
- Our most pressing need is Marines and National Guard members who have been sent to Afghanistan (where the worst of the fighting is taking place). They are stationed deep in enemy territory where we haven't been before. Thank you for having a HUGe heart for some of America's finest young men and women. Operation MOM
-Operation Mom's primary mission is to provide a place where families of those serving our country can find support, encouragement, solace, and be with others who share their heart. Hugs For Heroes
-Hugs for Heroes is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that ships care packages containing essential items and notes of love and support to units serving overseas. Since 2004, we have shipped over 10 tons of goods to Iraq and Afghanistan, and our shipments are ongoing all year round. The Kitchen Table Gang
-The Kitchen Table Gang Trust is a rag-tag bunch of military types trying to make life a little more pleasant for our hospitalized veterans at VA Hospitals throughout the United States and our soldiers & Marines deployed overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan. Alaska's Healing Hearts
- Alaska's Healing Hearts year round nationwide outdoor programs include hunting, fishing, and other outdoor recreational programs for our nations brave wounded warriors, these activities are termed "social reintegration" by therapists. They are not just the clinical rehabilitation programs which injured military personnel usually participate in; they also provide disabled Veterans with hope that they can live active and productive lives. Tea Party Vets
- The Mission of the Tea Party Vets: Tea Party Vets is a Pro-United States Military Activist organization. One of our objectives are to provide financial resources to fund the delivery of food, personal care and recreation items to U.S. Troops stationed across the world. Tempered Steel, Inc
- Tempered Steel is a 501(c)3 Public Charity that is educating the public on the stories behind the scars and wounds of war by uniting Wounded Warriors with the public through dialogue. To accomplish their goals, Tempered Steel sends its severely wounded military members from the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars to speak to schools, community groups and corporations about their very personal stories of injury and recovery. Operation Shower
- Operation Shower is about celebrating and honoring military families. Operation Shower is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides joyful baby showers for military families to ease the burden of deployment. For military families who are expecting a new baby and are experiencing or have recently experienced deployment, we accomplish our mission through: hosting amazing baby showers, delivering high-quality products, creating a shared experience, partnering with organizations to provide value-added services, such as health-related information. Yellow Ribbon Photographers
- Being away from the ones you love while serving our country can be difficult. We understand, and we want you to be able to have a little piece of home while you're away. Yellow Ribbon Photographers is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2010 by Andy and Michele of Normand-Ashley Photography, consisting of member photographers that have donated their talent and time to photographing servicemen and women. Our goal is to provide professional images to soldiers who are about to deploy, so that they may bring along a small piece of home with them. On a case-by-case basis, the loved ones of soldiers who have already left can request a photographer for special occasions (birth of a child, etc.) or as a simple reminder of home. American War Mothers
- Maryland "Star Spangled" Chapter #1 Our main goal is to support our current military and our veterans. The biggest single thing we do is mailing care packages weekly to our deployed military. We participate in Operation Welcome Home at BWI Airport as often as we can. We take donated items to the MCVETS center in downtown Baltimore. Proceeds from our fundraiser's and private donations support our care package mailings. Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
- TAPS is the 24/7 tragedy assistance resource for ANYONE who has suffered the loss of a military loved one, regardless of the relationship to the deceased or the circumstance of the death. Founded out of tragedy in 1994, TAPS has established itself as the front line resource to the families and loved ones of our military men and women. TAPS provides comfort and care through comprehensive services and programs including peer based emotional support, case work assistance, crisis intervention, and grief and trauma resources. The Gorge Heroes Club
- The Gorge Heroes Club is a volunteer led 501 (c) (3) non-profit , non-partisan organization based out of Hood River, Oregon. Our members come from all walks of life from all age groups and are dedicated to showing our support for military personnel from the Oregon and SW Washington and beyond year around. Operation Welcome Home MD
- Hundreds of our Sailors, Airmen, Soldiers and Marines return from the War on Terror every week through the gates of the Baltimore/ Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. Since March 2007, Operation Welcome Home volunteers have greeted over 500 flights and more than 100,000 Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines. We invite you to come on out and help us welcome them home! Check our EVENT CALENDAR to see the current month's event dates. Thank you for your interest in supporting our troops and giving them the hero's welcome home they truly deserve! Troops Need You
- Troops Need You is a 501c3 charity that enables Americans to directly support the mission of US Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen. Founded in early 2007 by Lt Col Eric Egland (Reserve). Enabling Americans to directly support our troops. Freedom Alliance
- Freedom Alliance is an educational and charitable organization which sponsors numerous program activities aimed at supporting and honoring our service members and their families including a Scholarship Fund which provides college scholarships to the sons and daughters of U.S. military personnel who have been killed or permanently disabled in an operational mission or training accident. MilitaryFamiliesUnited.org
- Military Families United is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization whose mission is to Honor the Fallen, Support Those Who Fight, and Serve Their Families. We are a national coalition of Gold Star and Blue Star families, veterans, and patriotic Americans who share a deep appreciation for our men and women in uniform and support them in their mission to keep America safe. American Archangels
- American Archangels is a disabled veteran's "grassroots & combat boots" troop support organization dedicated to honoring those that serve our Country and those that support them. We assist service connected disabled OIF & OEF era veterans re-integrate back into a normal lifestyle after military service through guidance and support based on personal experience.. Friends of American Lake Veterans Golf Course
-The American Lake Veterans Golf Course is a Non-profit Veteran Rehabilitation Golf Course on the grounds of the VA Hospital in Lakewood, Washington. Currently, American Lake Veterans Golf Course is the nation's only golf course designed specifically for the rehabilitation of wounded and disabled veterans. Since the course is operated and maintained 100% by volunteer labor, nearly all funds go directly to the improvement and maintenance of the facility.. Regional Alliance For The Troops (RAFTT)
- Government and Non Government organizations are working to build new levels of cooperation with citizens and companies across the nation and the St. Louis Region is stepping up. With your help, and others like you, the Regional Alliance For The Troops (RAFTT) is growing and taking the concept of "Supporting the Troops" to ever increasing new levels. Supporting the troops by supporting the Regional Alliance for the Troops not only allows RAFTT to continue their efforts but acts as an amazing vehicle for you to get involved as well. Operation Holiday Stockings
- Operation Holiday Stockings is a nonprofit founded by family members of the United States Armed Forces. Every year we knit, pack, and ship hundreds of Christmas stockings to our brave troops overseas. This website was created to inform other patriotic Americans about our cause and provide a means for you to help. You can either visit the Stockings page and make your own stockings to send overseas, or you can donate money towards the shipping costs and the cost of the treats that we fill the stockings with. American Freedom Foundation
- The American Freedom Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 public benefit corporation organized to honor veterans of America's armed forces and raise money and awareness for various veterans' organizations with special emphasis directed to welfare and educational issues facing those wounded in action, those disabled and families and children of veterans killed in action during Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Operation Christmas Tree
- Operation Christmas Tree started after our daughter was deployed to Iraq. The idea was born after we decided to send a 'bit of home' during the holiday season which consisted of one standard size Christmas tree. Unfortunately we faced the issue of how to ship it. After deliberating we came up with the idea of shipping two foot tall trees to as many service members in Iraq and Afghanistan, including our daughter. This was a major success among those that received the trees and because of this we have decided to make Operation Christmas Tree a yearly project until our troops are home. Operation Payback
- This organization was created to further perpetuate the Tea Party enthusiasm for paying homage to our Veterans and to channel our energy, emotions, resources, and finances into an honorable and worthy cause! The Tea Party movement is much more than any one person, any one organization, any political campaign, or any political party. Our Veterans are the single greatest national treasure of this great country and every American overwhelmingly should agree with this perspective. Yet, hundreds of thousands of our Veterans are struggling through the current system and many are falling through the cracks. Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- The Special Operations Warrior Foundation provides full scholarship grants and educational and family counseling to the surviving children of special operations personnel who die in operational or training missions and immediate financial assistance to severely wounded special operations personnel and their families. KidsLinkOnline.org
- KidsLink Downrange exists to provide military children with the means to communicate regularly with their deployed parent downrange. In military slang, 'downrange' is a term for being deployed overseas, usually in a war zone. SKIPcares.org
- Special Kindness In Packages, Inc. (SKIP) – Free and Fun Military Care Packages For Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines. SKIP Cares. PillowsForSoldiers.com
- Pillows For Soldiers, Inc. sending Pillows to Soldiers in VA Hospitals across the U.S. WE ARE A 501(c)(3) TAX EXEMPT PUBLIC CHARITY! Our goal is simple. Supply a large, very comfortable, high quality pillow
to as many United States Military and National Guard service men and women as possible WarmthForWarriors.com
-Warmth for Warriors was formed to show appreciation for the sacrifices made by our soldiers and their families. We are currently knitting and crocheting warm, wool hats to send to wounded soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and are always looking for others to join with us in our mission. IAFamilies - Individual Augmentee Families
-We provide socialization, support, and education of the various aspects of turning a ship or submarine sailor into a sand sailor. we meet the second Saturday of the month at the Naval Base Kitsap Bremerton Rec Center from 6-9. PeaseGreeters.org
-The Greeters have not missed a flight since inception, over 120 visits. They assemble in an hours notice. Some drive as much as 100 miles to be there. They are too old to fight but young enough to care. They show respect for the troops and for their service to our Country. TellThemThanks.com
- We are a non-profit group whose mission is to support our Military Heroes who are deployed abroad. We want every Soldier, Marine, Airman, Sailor and Guardsman to hear their names called at Mail Call. Our dedicated members "adopt" one or more Service Members and then support them for the length of their deployment. Our members are required to send at least one letter a month, but many of them write more often and send care packages as well. If you are a Service Member who would like to be adopted, please visit our website and fill out a short application! If you are a caring citizen who would like to write to our heroes overseas, please visit our website and fill out an application for membership! OperationWard57.org
- Operation Ward 57 was started to have a direct way for individuals and companies to show their support and raise funds for these courageous men and women who have given so much.
The program is run through pro-football player Kerry Carter's THINK BIG FOUNDATION, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, Tax ID: 20-196-2446, HeroBox.org
- What is a HeroBox? The troops have specific needs and wants depending on their sex, location, and a variety of other factors. The typical care package that a soldier receives isn't always influenced by those needs and wants. Our focus is to establish a direct line of communication with American soldiers so that each HeroBox is customized to their specific requests. Military Support Group of Alachua County, Inc
- We provide support for troops from our area in northcentral Florida. We have been in operation since early 2003. We meet twice each month and pack over 100 care packages for the troops. Attendance at our meetings is usually 90 to 120. The citizens and media in our community have embraced us and supported us with donations and coverage. We provide resources and support for the loved ones who are here. Most of all, we provide a tangible way for citizens to provide direct support to the troops. We hope that our website will provide others with ideas on how they can support the troops from their own communities. HomeFrontHugs.ipower.com - URGENT!!!
- Operation Healing Angel of HomeFrontHugs needs cards for our wounded and the docs and nurses who care for them ALL year long- but especially during the holidays...it goes directly to our wounded...so please send that on too... we have 4 hospitals in the sandbox... We never have enough nor do we have enough for the soldiers we send care packages too who are in the middle of nowhere....special operations...just send them in all in one envelope marked for what type of hero- nurse,doctor,wounded hero,deployed hero...and we will send them on...no postage needed except to get to Homefront Hugs !
Cards should be personalized with humor or jokes or small stories or photos to make it feel like home....
and sent to:
Operation Healing Angel
Homefront Hugs USA
1449 Tiger Lake Drive
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32563
THEY ARE THEN SENT OUT FOR YOU TO SECURE LOCATIONS ALL OVER THE WAR ZONE BY HOMEFRONT HUGS USA- A PUBLIC CHARITY SERVING OUR HEROES SINCE 9-11. SupportOurHeroes.net
- Luz Mercado sends out the care packages daily to boost the soldiers' morale. Sponsoring her son's platoon has become her mission since their deployment to Iraq. "We have a mini Sam's Club in our garage," Luis Mercado Sr. says. "All you need is a shopping cart to go down the aisles...Things we take for granted, they appreciate a great deal. HomeBuildersSupportTheTroops.com
- The HBA's Support the Troops Committee is a group of HBA members
dedicated to showing the Association's gratitude for our military men
and women around the world who commit their lives to protecting our
freedom. This effort is near and dear to the HBA's diverse membership,
as it includes veterans from all branches of the armed forces and a few
currently serving here in Texas and around the world. ArmyScholarshipFoundation.org
- Founded in 2001 by a group of U.S. Army veterans, the Army Scholarship Foundation is a charitable, tax exempt corporation dedicated to providing financial assistance to deserving children of current and former members of the U.S. Army and spouses of currently serving soldiers so they can pursue their educational goals and attend college. VeteransCorp.org
- The National Veterans Business Development Corporation, doing business as The Veterans Corporation, is a Federally-chartered 501(c)(3) organization that was created by Public Law 106-50, the Veterans Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Act of 1999. This Act recognized that America "has done too little to assist Veteransin playing a greater role in the economy of the United States". The Corporation is charged with creating and enhancing entrepreneurial business opportunities for Veterans, including Service-Disabled Veterans. DogTagsForKids.com
- This is a grass roots effort to show our support for the troops and their families. We tried to think of something we could send Dad or Mom that they could easily send back to their kids. This is something easy to ship and something the kids can hang on to until Dad or Mom gets back home.
Your donation will help send a tag in the appropriate service color to an appreciative service member. There is NO charge to the service member or his family for these tags. As of May, 2008 we have sent over 350,000 tags to the troops overseas to send home to their children. SubscriptionsForSoldiers.com
- The Subscriptions for Soldiers program allows you to show your support for our troops by donating a magazine subscription to our deserving overseas active duty servicemen and women. We have gathered thousands of requests for magazine subscriptions from our soldiers and now we need your help! For only $10, you can send a subscription to a soldier you know, or we can match you to one of the thousands of service members in our database. Military-Space.org
- Military Space,INC was founded in 2007, and is a Non-Profit Corporation registered in the state of Idaho. This organization is run worldwide by volunteers working to ensure deployed U.S. Service members in all branches of the military, and their families, are not forgotten. We develop special projects for holidays and other occasions, provide individual morale-lifting mail support around the world, and encourage patriotism in schools and communities. We are committed to creating projects that meet the needs of soldiers, sailors, marines and their families based on their requests. ChristianMilitaryWives.com
- Welcome to ChristianMilitaryWives.com - Relax, sit back and enjoy the fellowship. Make new friends, keep in contact with old friends.
Be sure to check out Blog Central! This is where many Christian Military Wives blog about every day life as a military wife... Join our colorheartMessage Board colorheart to connect with other current and prior military wives. Pray for each other, share devotions, find someone who appreciates your jokes, stories, recipies and more... be sure to check it out, you do not want to miss out! We have a brand new, awesome chat room! Check it out! Join our message board for the 411 on our chat room! GatheringOfEagles.org
- Gathering of Eagles is an act of love by thousands of veterans who choose to honor the sacrifice of the fallen by guarding the memorials from those who would desecrate them. A call to action for every American who chooses to stand and say "No more!" to those who would spit on our veterans and ridicule their service to our nation, or call for our active troops to surrender. GOE also defends our Military Recruiting Stations. As a non-profit, 501(c)(4) corporation, Gathering of Eagles relies upon the generous private financial support of individuals, associations, foundations and corporations. Please consider becoming a proud supporter of GOE today. DONATE! TheBandOfMothers.com
The Band of Mothers are the mothers of The Noble and Heroic Soldiers of the United States Military. We are dedicated in our mission to Step Up, Stand Up and Stick Up For Our Soldiers. Goals: To Proudly Seek, Garner and Nurture Support for our Soldiers. YellowRibbonFund.com
The Yellow Ribbon Fund was created in early 2005 to assist our injured service members and their families while they recuperate at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center and the National Naval Medical Center. Our mission began when the father of an injured Marine introduced two of our volunteers to staff at Walter Reed and Bethesda Naval and they told us what needs were not met by other donors. TheVeteransVoice.com
"THE VETERANS' VOICE" is an independent, grassroots publication founded as a quarterly publication dedicated to all Veterans past and present. Since that time we have grown; we are now a monthly newspaper distributed nationally to VA facilities, outpatient clinics, Vet centers,VSO's, elected officials and individual subscribers. We know that the only way to ensure that they get what is their just due is to be certain they have a voice. We endeavor to be that voice. Det3.us
- The Det 3 Foundation purpose is to support combat troops from the 101st Airborne Division. We have a history of working with one specific group; A troop, 1st of the 75th Cav, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne, Division (Air Assault) which consists of about 100 men. Beanies For Baghdad
- It is because of many people working together that we can now say 1 MILLION TOYS have been distributed since our inception in May 2003 and we are still going strong!!!
Minnesotans' Military Appreciation Fund
- The Minnesotans' Military Appreciation Fund lets us show our troops how much we value their commitment and service to our country by providing all returning soldiers with a cash award. This fund is financed entirely by businesses and citizens like you. HomeSickGI.com
- Homesickgi.com has created a fun and easy way to keep military families
connected in a safe secure environment. Homesick GI was designed exclusively
for our Military community. Our hope is that this online community will
reduce the distance between deployed GI's and their families, while also
creating strength and unity within the Armed Forces as a whole. OperationTroopAid.org
- The mission of Operation Troop Aid (OTA) is to provide care packages for our deployed U.S. Service Members with revenue generated through professional concert promotions and public financial generosity. OTA is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation striving to make a positive difference and inspire our Armed Forces by letting them know Americans stand with them. VeteransFund.org
- The Fund for Veterans Education was established to provide scholarships to veterans from all branches of the United States Armed Forces who served in Afghanistan or Iraq since September 11, 2001 and who are now enrolled in college or vocational-technical school. MarineParents.com
- We stand by our Marines and their families. If you are a family member, please let us know how we can help you. This web site offers a vast amount of information and support to help with deployment. God Bless and Semper Fi. OperationCareAndComfort.org
- Operation: Care and Comfort, our all volunteer program, exists to provide support and comfort to "adopted" units of deployed U.S. military service members, serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, and conflict regions. Working within our community and through donations received from all over our country, we assemble and ship care packages to our adopted units every month until they return home. Our unique program allows caring Americans to donate their time, talent, and treasure to honor those serving our country during these difficult times. TroopsNeedYou.com
- Continue the uniquely American wartime tradition of mobilizing citizens in direct support of troops in combat. This is our history, from merchants supplying General Washington's army during the Revolutionary War to the war bond drives of World War II. Now, it is our time to mobilize and help our troops succeed. Win-The-War.com
- We call for victory in Iraq, regardless of who controls the White House and Congress, because it will make America more secure. We support those who are determined to succeed and oppose those who are not, no matter what their persuasion. SoldierSoaps.org
- Soap bars decorated with uplifting messages (designs stay on
with use) that can also be personalized. They can then be sent to our
troops via care package org's, or by individuals. TheThankYouFoundation.org
- The Thank You Foundation is a non-partisan organization. We understand that not every citizen supports the actions that our armed services are ordered to take. We respect the individual rights, beliefs and opinions of every individual. The Thank You Foundation believes that we can collectively honor the individuals who choose to serve our nation despite the hardships that they may endure. ThankYourSoldiers.com
- New site in support of the troops, and features a Thank You Card that can be signed and/or passed on. Goal is 1,000,000 signatures by Memorial Day 2008. WarriorWeekend.com
- Warrior Weekend provides weekends of rest and relaxation for soldiers and marines who have been wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan and are undergoing recovery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC. The missions are funded by both individuals and organizations and are no cost to the soldiers and marines who participate. HireAHero.com
- Hire a Hero is a national not for profit program It is
our mission to make a positive difference in the lives of those who have
served our country by helping them network and find great jobs with military
friendly employers. LaptopsForTheWounded.com
- We are a non-profit organization with a goal to provide laptop computers WITH WEBCAMS for the wounded military personnel in hospitals, so they can have access to family and friends when they cannot be there with them. Unlike the other organizations that do similar work, our laptops will stay at the participating hospitals so they can continue to be used by the next wounded soldiers in those hospitals. Give2thetroops.org
- Since December 2002, we've supported HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of deployed U.S. troops with loving care packages and letters from all over the nation. This was made possible only with the help of tens of thousands of generous and patriotic friends in the U.S. and abroad. This is the least we can do to show our troops how much we care about them. Our troops need to know that we support and appreciate the sacrifices they make for us, our families, and our future. This is about giving back to those who give all ™ WithLoveFromHome.org
- Our main goal is to reach those serving over seas that are in need of some support. It is important that they know they are cared about & appreciated for putting their lives on the line for us and the freedom we have in America. We are collecting items for care packages and also letters of support & encouragement to send over seas to our hero's that are defending our country. SOSFamilyGateway.com
- I am just a troop supporting my brothers & sisters in uniform and thier families where I can. Take a minuet and read the guest book, the folks who use the site will tell you themselves what they think. TrailToRecovery.org
- Wounded veterans of the War on Terror must struggle every day to overcome life-changing sacrifices such as the loss of a limb, significant burns, and the reality of being in a wheelchair. The Trail to Recovery is a hike in honor of these individuals. Our goal, with the help of The Coalition to Salute America's Heroes, is to help the people who have given so much on our behalf overcome these obstacles and resume a productive and fulfilling life. SoldierAssist.com
- This is why we decided to create "Operation Soldier Assist". Our goals are as follows:
Create public awareness of the needs of these young men and women, and to encourage public participation in the Adopt-A-Soldier program to help our deployed personnel;
Operation Soldier Assist to purchase and ship items needed by our troops;
Expand Soldier Assist's mission into helping severely injured soldiers and their families. Pendleton 8
- Pendleton 8, are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! Help their defense funds. KidsThankAVet.com
- The primary purpose of this web site is to thank our American Veterans who have served in the United States Military. You will also find buttons giving you information on many other topics which are related to our American service personal, patriotic crafts, our flag, Veterans holidays, American wars and conflicts, memorials, teacher activities, etc., as well as other websites which will give you additional information on a variety of related topics. National Remember Our Troops Campaign
- NROTC takes great pride in providing FREE Blue Star Service Banners as a symbol of support for our military men and women. As also, we recognize the sacrifices of their loved ones. It is only by the gracious donations of foundations, ordinary citizens and the business community, that we are able to do this. A "Blue Star Service Award" certificate is included with every Blue Star Service Banner. OperationCompletion.org
- Operation Completion is a series of pro-military rallies being held across the United States beginning in late May and ending in early August. Our mission is to provide constructive support for our troops and reinforce the mentality that we need to defend America and to support the War on Terror to Victory. SaluteTheTroops.org
- Salute The Troops is available to schools and businesses in the community, offering ideas and planning projects designed to implement good character and honor our men and women in uniform.
Eleven Marines Run Marathons
- Eleven Marines will be running marathons to help raise money for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund. This fund helps wounded Marines, sailors, and other military members serving with Marine units, during the very difficult rehabilitation process. They have already assisted more than 1,400 wounded men and women, but it is certain that there will be more who will need help. GOAL=$30,000 See donors - YellowRibbonSG.org
- Our mission is to support the men and women of the United States active military forces deployed to foreign shores through prayers, letters, and "wish list" packages on behalf of all Americans. Encourage their continued dedication to the protection of the United States and the endorsement of peace on earth around the world. InjuredMarinesFund.org
- Our mission is to raise funds for Injured Marines and their families. Our severely wounded Marines continue to fight battles here at home with their struggle to adjust to their injuries. Our mission is to provide financial support to injured Marines while they continue their long road to recovery and to continue to support the "Injured Marines Semper Fi Fund" SupportAmericasArmedForces.com
- Support America's Armed Forces' mission is to help improve the morale, and welfare of members of the armed forces of the United States of America wherever they may be and in whatever way possible, so that they can focus on the mission at hand and return safely to loved ones when their job is done. OurMilitaryKids.org
- Our Military Kids, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, dedicated to funding essential extracurricular activities for school-aged children of deployed and severely injured Reserve and National Guard military personnel. http://HomesForOurTroops.org
- Homes for Our Troops is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization strongly committed to helping those who have selflessly given to their country and have returned home with serious disabilities and injuries. We assist injured service men and women and their immediate families by raising donations of money, building materials and professional labor and coordinating the process of building a new home or adapting an existing home for handicapped accessibility. http://MilitaryFamiliesVoiceOfVictory.com
- Military Families Voice of Victory was concieved by a family with three sons actively serving in the Marines and U.S. Army. We are still a very small group but hope to grow. It has become painfully obvious that only a small portion of the Military Community is currently heard by the Main Stream Media. It has also become painfully obvious that if we do not organize to speak out we will not be heard. http://MoveAmericaForward.org
- Move America Forward will be conducting the "You Don't Speak for Me, Cindy" caravan beginning next week. It will feature military family members who have loved ones serving in the war against terrorism in Iraq or Afghanistan. The delegation will be led by Deborah Johns of Marine Moms. (Her son has served in Operation Iraqi Freedom). http://saluteheroes.org
- The Coalition to Salute America's Heroes is a non-partisan 501(c) (3) organization, created to provide an easy and meaningful way for individuals, corporations and others to help our severely wounded and disabled veterans and their families rebuild their lives. Donations are tax-deductible. TreatTheTroops.org
- Jeanette Cram loves to bake cookies for the military men and women serving our country. She and her mixer are tireless. And it's contagious. Her friends, often referred to as "Crumbs," help the Cookie Lady make the batter, pack the cookies, prepare the shipping and customs labels, and clean up her kitchen. She bakes chocolate chip cookies (replacing the chocolate chips with M&Ms in the summertime) and oatmeal raisin cookies, and fills in the packages with candies, toiletries and note cards. Treat The Troops is not a business, but is a volunteer effort to support our soldiers. Her reward is not only the good feeling she has inside her, but also the hundreds of thank-you letters that fill her five scrapbooks . Requests from soldiers receive highest priority. PatrioticPillowProject.com
- War has left many of our service Men & Women wounded! We collectively around this great Nation would like to let them know how much we appreciate their sacrifices. We will stitch our prayers & care into each pillow that will be created for each special honorable recipient. A Thank you note will be included so each brave, wounded G.I. will know how very much we care about each & everyone of them. These Pillows are compact but powerful. Hugs4SmilesUSA.org
- When you volunteer, Hugs4SmilesUSA assigns you a deployed hero's family and/or the hero. You then send the hero two care packages, Packaged Hugs, each month. If the soldier's family has also been adopted, they receive one package each month. ChildrenOfBaghdad.com
- CHILDRENOFBAGHDAD.COM is an operation created by Task Force Thunder (1/141st FA BN, 256 BCT, Louisiana Army National Guard) while deployed to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III. We are asking for help in donating items to the Iraqi children in hopes of bettering their lives, and in turn the future of their country. Please help fight terrorism by donating to a child today! Site includes contact information and photographs. Operation Support Our Troops Ilinois
- Illinois Branch of the national Organization - Operation Support Our Troops (OSOT). OSOT is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting our troops serving in harms' way. Operation-Support-Our-Troops.org
- This website is about our troops, for our troops!
We are so indebted to the men and women serving in our
Armed Forces for our safety and freedom
that we dedicate this website to them!
Thank you Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen and
Coast Guardsmen!! AmericasHeroes.us
- America's Heroes of Freedom is a Not-for-profit (501c3) Organization that honors, heals and educates those who acted heroically, patriotically, and unselfishly such as our armed forces, civil servants, EMS (Emergency Medical Services, e.g. Fire, Police, Rescue), physicians, nurses, and all volunteers who serve daily in the protection of our freedom. MilMin.com
- Military Ministry is a ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International. Our Headquarters is located in Newport News, VA amid the largest concentration of military bases and headquarters in the United States. AmericanHeroesProgram.com
- Our soldiers risk their lives every day to keep us safe and free. The American Heroes Program(tm) provides a convenient, inexpensive way to say thank you. Please take a minute to see how easy it is to send meaningful expressions of your gratitude to troops overseas, and to wounded soldiers under medical care here in the States. ProudPatriots.com
- Proud Patriots is a group of private Americans who are working to ensure that our brave military heroes receive the support we believe they deserve. OPERATION VALENTINE coming soon. OperationIraqiChildren.org
- Operation Iraqi Children is a grassroots program that aims to provide concerned Americans with the means to reach out to the Iraqi people and help support our soldiers' attempts to assist them. CellphonesForSoldiers.com
- Cell Phones for Soldiers program was started by thirteen year old Brittany Bergquist and her twelve year old brother Robbie of Norwell MA. Jim Kelly, Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback of the Buffalo Bills is a proud sponsor of Cell Phones for Soldiers. usa-enduring-freedom.com
- To provide a strong, supportive environment in which the central focus is our pride in America's Uniformed Services Personnel Past, Present, and Future. KilledInActionFund.org
- In the pursuit of liberating these victims of oppression in Afghanistan and Iraq, the ultimate sacrifice is being made by hundreds of America's finest young military personnel. Many leave behind a spouse and small children. Unable to afford the life insurance that was offered to them, they must now survive on the insufficient standard military death benefit of $12,000. It is the goal of the Enduring Freedom KIA Fund to give financial aid to those needy and deserving families. AmericanSupport.org
- Having lived through the Sixties and the Vietnam War I realized being silent was an excuse for fear. Fear that I was only one voice in a majority of protesters and would never be heard or could make a difference. LeavingTheMilitary.blogspot.com
- This publications stands to provide veterans, and those soon-to-be veterans, with a wealth of information gathered from personal and professional experiences and valuable research. I can help you with anything from your career to using your VA home loan, and everything in between. SupportForOurSoldiers.org
- Welcome to "A Soldiers' Wish List"! We are a non-profit organization aiding the American troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, and Kosovo by fulfilling their wishes. SpecialOps.org
- The Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF) began in 1980 as the Col. Arthur D. "Bull" Simons Scholarship Fund. The Bull Simons Fund was created after the Iranian hostage rescue attempt to provide college educations for then 17 children surviving the nine men killed or incapacitated at Desert One. It was named in honor of the legendary Army Green Beret, Bull Simons, who repeatedly risked his life on rescue missions. KeystoneSoldiers.com
- Message board for public messages of support. Also event calendar, picture gallery, polls, penpal information, contributed articles, stories, and quotes, and links.
KeystoneMarines.com KeystoneSailors.com KeystoneAirForce.com
- We are a 100% volunteer non profit organization. Through our site you can show your support by adopting a Marine/Soldier/Sailor/Airman (or platoon) or becoming a penpal. You may also make a donation to help with postage or you can sponsor a care package to one of our troops for just $25.00. AdoptAPlatoon.org
- The AdoptaPlatoon Soldier Support Effort founded in 1998 is a nonprofit 501C-3 organization managed nationwide by volunteer mothers to ensure that deployed United States Service members in all branches of the military are not forgotten... Military Exchange Prepaid Calling Cards
- Anyone can buy prepaid calling cards though the PX/BX and they get mailed directly to soldiers.
- Everyone who watches Fox News knows Gen. Vallely - this fund was set up for his son Scott who was killed in Basic Airbourne Course training on April 20,2004 - They are sending Christmas gifts to our soldiers overseas and need donations asap.